« Freelance Friday: Halloween Craft Coaste... | Main | Tuesday Tutorial: Painted Rock Owls »
Welcome back from the weekend. We hope
you were able to spend sometime crafting, and working on your Halloween
decorations. The countdown for this fall holiday has officially begun, with
less than ten days to go, we want to share with you some last minute project
ideas. Take this Halloween Spider Ornament; it is a great project that your
kids can create. You will only need a
few supplies to create this project, and it won’t take long to complete. Below
are all the supplies you will need, along with their instructions.
FolkArt ® Enamels™
- Wicker White, 2 oz.
Mod Podge ® Matte,
3mm glass ornament round/flat
3/8" orange ribbon with white dots
1/8" black satin ribbon
Halloween paper or fabric with spiders
Black tissue paper
Hot glue gun
1. Cut out spider design and apply to back of glass ornament using the Mod
Podge. Allow to dry.
2. Paint a Wicker White spider web on the back using the
liner brush. Allow to dry.
3. Cut up black tissue paper into squares and glue
to back on top of spider web using the Mod Podge. Allow to dry and then add topcoat
with Mod Podge.
4. Hot glue two eyes to the front of ornament for spider eyes.
5. Add the 1/8" black ribbon through hole and then tie orange ribbon into
a bow at the bottom.