It's the start of a new week, and with the kids
continuing to head back to school for a new year we wanted to help you create
some fun back to school supplies. Homework will be more fun with this
personalized clipboard. Debbie Saenz designed this clipboard using Mod
Podge and FolkArt hi-shine glaze. A clipboard is something that can always come
in handy, your kids can use it, and as a parent you can use it too. Add an
additional touch of personalization to this project by using a wood letter.
This way everyone will know whose creative board this is. Enjoy!
Mod Podge –
CS11302, FolkArt Hi-Shine Glaze - 784, FolkArt Acrylic Paint – 2587 Look At Me
letter, 2 pieces of coordinating scrapbook papers, Ribbon, Orange spray paint,
Hot glue, Pencil, Paintbrush, Sandpaper
1. Spray clip with orange spray paint (If
possible remove clip from clipboard). Allow to dry.
2. Use clipboard as a template to cut
scrapbook paper. Cut one paper to cover top two thirds of board and one to
cover bottom third.
3. Adhere paper with Mod Podge. Smooth out
any bubbles. Allow to dry.
4. Sand away any paper extending the edges of
the clipboard with sandpaper.
5. Seal clipboard with a coat of Mod Podge.
Allow to dry.
6. Paint wood letter with Look At Me Blue.
Set aside to dry.
7. Spray clipboard with a coat of Hi-Shine
Glaze. Allow to dry.
8. Attach clip to clipboard.
9. Adhere letter to
clip with hot glue and tie on ribbons.