Father’s Day is this Sunday. Have your
kids made their dad a gift? If not, here is a great gift for dad. Recycle a tie
to hang this sign for the man cave! Dads typically have a man cave somewhere in
their home. It often is the basement or an office. Regardless of where it is
located he is sure to like this sign, to claim his own room. See below for all
the supplies and instructions needed to make this project.
FolkArt ® Acrylic
Colors - Medium Gray, 2 oz.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 8
Wood Circle Plaque, Scissors, Paintbrushes, Hot glue, Newspapers/magazines,
Foam plate for products, Recycled men’s tie
1. Tie men’s tie into a knot with loop
for hanging; set aside.
2. Paint circle with Medium Gray; let dry.
3. Cut desired letters from printed materials.
4. Use Mod Podge to attach letters to plaque; let dry.
5. Apply topcoat of Mod Podge over plaque; let dry.
6. Refer to photo for placement and hot glue back of plaque to tie hanger.