Celebrate Mod Podge
with this beautiful birthday project! Did you know Mod Podge turns 45 this
year? Time flies when you’re having fun crafting. To celebrate this grand
occasion we have some fabulous new Mod Podge crafts, such as these birthday
place settings. Create and use these for your little ones next birthday
celebration. These settings are an extra touch to make the occasion even more
® Acrylic Colors - Pink, 2 oz.
® Artists Pigments™ - Yellow Citron, 2
® Acrylic Colors - Glazed Carrots, 2 oz.
® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
3 wood flowers- 2 layer shapes
3 assorted scrapbook papers
3 cards- natural paper
1. Base-coat flowers
with coordinating paper color, let dry.
2. Paint centers with Licorice, let dry.
3. Using wood shape as pattern- cut paper to fit wood shape.
4. Following general directions on Mod Podge add paper to wood shape, let dry.
5. Following general directions on chalkboard paint- paint centers of flowers.
6. Glue flowers to paper as show