Monday everyone. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. With less than 10 days to
go to Valentine's Day, the countdown to this day of love has begun. In case you
are looking for a simple gift to have your kids make try this, I Love You
Valentine Photo Frame. Create this quick and easy photo frame for your favorite
Valentine whether two legged or four. All you will need to create this adorable
frame are some FolkArt paint colors, along with some Extreme Glitter paints.
This is a great gift to have kids create in class or at home. This frame was designed by Julie Lewis.
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Brilliant Pink, 2 oz.
· FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors -
Lipstick Red, 2 oz.
½” flat brushTape
Glittered wood applique
Clear acrylic gem
1. Tape off top part of frame as show
and paint Lipstick Red. When dry, apply several coasts of Red Extreme Glitter
2. Paint bottom section of frame Brilliant Pink.
3. Glue large and small sequins along line where painted sections meet.
4. Glue applique to frame and gem to heart.