Earth Day is April 22, 2009! Earth Day is a great time to recommit to recycling, reusing and being aware of how we all use the earth's limited resources. Here are some crafty ideas for Saving the Planet and getting children involved and aware.
- CraftEarth Day t-shirts and bags that celebrate the earth.
- Craft with recycled materials-empty containters, boxes and bags. See some ideas at Plaidonline.com
- Reuse old jewelry, clothes and other store bought goods to make new creations.
- Use products that are non-toxic.
- Do research on things you can do around the house-get kids to create a poster to
remind them of changes they can make like turning off the lights, helping with recycling.
Stay tuned for more earth day projects.